My (incomplete) Bucket List
I have big dreams. And I am always looking into the future. Actually, Corey blames me a lot for that. Yes, I know God commands us to live for today, but there’s SO MUCH I want to try! Or experience. And this is not my whole list. This is just the stuff that’s actually made it out of my head and onto paper. Digitally speaking. A few of these are more than likely attainable in the not-so-distant future, and some may be pretty extreme, but hey, I warned you.
– Attend National Finals Rodeo in Vegas
– Go to an Olympic event
– Attend a FIFA World Cup match
– Go to Cheyenne Frontier Days
– Acquire equipment and learn studio photography
– Get fancied up and go to the Kentucky Derby (with prime seats!)
– Enter and win a photography competition
– Become a (friendly) pirate in the Caribbean Sea (or just travel to all the islands!)
Ok, so those are all totally random, but hey, it’s a start. And it’s always good to have goals. What are yours??