Friday Randomness: Bug Bites + Socks
It’s Friday again. Finally. I’ve been waiting for the weekend since Monday. Although, I still have to get through today, which looks like it’s going to be a long one. Work for 7 hours, plus driving for 6? Not quite looking forward to that. So to help declutter my brain for the weekend, here’s a bunch of randomness that’s been floating around my brain this week.
– I hate laundry. Especially when it involves driving to a laundromat because my apartment doesn’t have a washer/dryer. What a waste of time. I normally sleep with socks on (even in summer!) but have been learning to sleep without them because, you guessed it, no clean socks. I also even picked up some cute new underwear at Target because I was running out. It’s not laziness – I just have better things to do with my time.
– I update Facebook way too much. Mostly on my personal profile…I try to keep my photography page reasonable. But I feel that Facebook is like a living diary of my life. And I’m making up for 10 years of never keeping a real diary.
– Wednesday I woke up with four oddly placed bug bites. Or what I think is bug bites. It might be chickenpox. Or it might just be bug bites. But boy do they itch. You think that since I’m older I’d be able to refrain from scratching, but no. So now I have quarter sized red marks all over my stomach and chest.
– Corey and I had our engagement pictures done last weekend. It was ridiculously hot, but we made it work. Thanks to the awesome Rik Andes Photography for driving up to Lincoln to hang out with us! You can check out the sneak peeks here!
– I started the new 52 Weeks of Awesomeness this week. And I have already started working on next week’s assignment: introduce yourself. I sat around yesterday playing with my softbox to see what kind of lighting setups I liked. For this shot, I really wanted something drastic, with a lot of shadow and darkness. It’s not my normal style, so it was fun to get out of my comfort zone and try something new. I’d love your feedback.