Friday Randomness: Big Changes and a Ridiculously Adorable Dog
It’s finally Friday. Good thing, because I don’t have class or work on Fridays, so I can catch up on a little bit of sleep, but mostly catch up on all of the WORK I need to get done. I’ve recently added about a million things to my to-do list, so here’s hoping I can get it all done by the time I retire.
In other randomness:
– I finally got my wedding announcements mailed yesterday. They should have been sent out, oh, a month ago, but whatever. i had to buy a new printer to print the addresses on the envelopes (which look bomb, if I do say so myself), but that was a huge ordeal in itself because we fought all day. It took FOUR HOURS to print 113 envelopes. Out of control? Yes, I believe it is. But don’t worry, they had pretty purple “LOVE” stamps on them :)
– You might have seen me post on Facebook yesterday about a big announcement coming next week. Well, I lied. There’s going to be a THREE PART ANNOUNCEMENT coming to the blog next week. There’s a lot of changes going on around here, and I’m SO excited for them. Seriously, I get more pumped by the minute.
– 1AM and me have been having this love/hate affair thing going on. I swear, you stay up late once and you can’t get back to your regular schedule. I think I’m getting sleep deprived.
– I’ve started studying Search Engine Optimization to get better traffic to my website. I’m excited for the results, but kill me now. It’s a ton of work, quite confusing at times, and who knows how long it will take to start working.
– My dog is the cutest freaking dog ever. I’m not kidding. I go all googly-eyed about thirty times a day and use my most annoying baby voice to tell her how adorable she is. And then she just stares at me like she’s thinking, Duh, Mom.